Friday, June 18, 2010

I cut my hair short now what? Oh and what color?

Details or a picture??



I cut my hair short now what? Oh and what color?

What I love about short hair is you can experiment with lots of different colours. I was bored of my short hair after a month coz you can only do it one or two different ways. So I dyed it a different colour every 6 weeks! It doesnt take long to grow out if you destroy your hair...and it was fun..



I cut my hair short now what? Oh and what color?

Now do a google search and look at hairstyles like yours and get ideas, on how to style it there are so many ways, play around with it you will LOVE it



I cut my hair short now what? Oh and what color?

like boy short or rihiannas bob.



boy short- dye it blonde, then i would get pink or baby blue highlites



rihanna(and i mean that length wise)-dye it a dark brown, with blonde and lighter brown highlites.



there are these really cute contacts were they can be perscriction or just clear. they change ur eye color. boyshort- light blue rihanna- a beautiful green!



hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc