Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=535yolz



thanks for your help =]



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

no you look fine the way it is to many girls get really short hair cuts. girls are suppose to have longer hair to do different styles with.



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

dont even see a proper picture to judge. so sort that out



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

sure its your hair



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

no



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

I like short hair regardless of the person :D



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

i think to shoulder length and dye your hair to a black that would really look nice on you it matches your face



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

No. I don't think so. And by the way, ur beautiful!



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

no it looks perfectly fine



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

Do you want to cut your hair is the question. If you want to cut it, go ahead. You have a nice face that would look fine with short or long hair. Personally, I think you look nice the way you are.



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

nope unless u want to then go ahead but i dont think u should ( =



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

no, you look so good the way it is.



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

I think your hair looks really cute right now!! Hmmmm, do you want to cut it? If you're tired of that look, then sure, go for it but i think it looks nice!



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

No, you look good with long hair the only thing I would suggest is high lights.



Should i cut my hair shorter?? pic inside?

no, its the perfect lenght...if anything I'd grow it out a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc