Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have cut my hair very short in a fro but the top still has some perm. what should i do so it won&#

I want it to grow and I realize brittle hair won't. does wearing a wig help?



I have cut my hair very short in a fro but the top still has some perm. what should i do so it won't be so bto

Make sure that you continue to clip away at the relaxed hair til its all gone. It is very important to condition the hair very will when making the transformation from relaxed to unrelaxed hair. Also, make sure that you are using a good moisturizing conditioner one week and then a good protein conditioner (New Era 2000 Protein Reconstructor or Vitale Foaming Protein) the next. Always alternate your conditioners so that you won't have too much of one and not enough of another (very important)!!



As far as your question regarding wigs....its ok to wear them, just make sure you wear a stocking cap underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc