Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to cut my hair?

I'm 13 and want to cut my hair badly since i feel like it needs it.



However i dont know what to cut it like so i was wondering if you could help...



I'm about 4'11 and im thin/normal build; have bleach (natural) blonde hair and green-ish eyes, a round face and a little past shoulder length even cut. I have no bangs and a pretty normal forehead it's a bit wide though. Ppl say i should get short hair but im sick of it!!!!!



Also will side bangs work for me?



I want to cut my hair?

Fringe (side bang), layers (bangs) and feathering around the face (to shape the face and elongate it).



I want to cut my hair?

hmm.. everyone has sidebangs and it's wayyy to common. i'd suggest getting a lot of layers in the front if you still want that kind of look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc